Me. Osner FEVRY, ESQ, CEO, Senior Attorney & Associates
Avocats / Attorneys at Law
Osner FEVRY is a 30 year-experienced Attorney of the Port-au-Prince Bar Association, and a very well known intellectual figure of Professor of Law and International Politics in Haiti.
He is currently the President of the National Bar Association of Haitian Trial Lawyers:
- Ordre Professionnel des Avocats Militants des Barreaux d’Haïti (OPAMH).
Professor Osner FEVRY holds Academic Degrees in Law, Anthropology, Theology, Communication, and Political Sciences (International Affairs) at the State University of Haiti and at Wheaton Graduate School of Chicago, completed by doctoral studies in Political Science and Criminology at the University of Montréal in Canada. He is a well talented Christian Attorney serving as an elected Consulting Member on the Boards of his Evangelical Community Church, of his Baptist Mission, of the Council of Evangelical Churches of Haiti (CEEH), the Protestant Federation of Haiti (FPH), and of many other non-profit and/or for profit national and foreign organizations.
Former Prime Ministers Gérard LATORTUE and Laurent LAMOTHE; the Haitian Parliament, Government Ministers, Representatives and Senators, are among the various paid clients of his CABINET FEVRY FIRM.
He is assisted by a Team of 10 young Haitian Attorneys, among them:
- Mes. Edva JOSE
- Joinet MERZIUS
- Feguens PERCEVAL, etc., with academic backgrounds from Universities in Haiti, France, Cuba, Canada, and USA.
Our Law Firm provides legal services in the following fields:
- Commercial business, economic and industry: Formation of commercial companies, registration of trade marks (Trade Mark);
- Training and representation of NGOs (Preparation of statues and obtaining legal recognition);
- Obtaining a residence permit and identify card for foreigners wishing to settle in Haiti;
- Defense rights in all criminal cases (wanted suspects, arrested, detained or being considered for all charges);
- Civil matters of succession and division of property (Administration of estate) in Haiti or abroad;
- Foreigners Divorces (bilateral or mutual-type of consent) in 48 hours or 30 days with the legalization of the US Consulate ‘’Divorce Decree’’;
- National and international civil (purchases and sales of real property);
- The issues of constitutional and political rights;
- Consultants and various thematic consultations which may be accepted by all natural or legal persons, and any Haitian or foreign companies established in Haiti (Individuals, Companies, NGOs, Churches, Missions…)